Casio G-Shock GBDH2000-1A9 Solar GPS Heart Rate Monitor Digital Sports Watch
1 in stock
- 30 day returns
- Free shipping
- Secure checkout
- 6-month warranty
At a Glance
Push it even further with the G-SHOCK MOVE GBDH2000 – a selection of G-SHOCK multi-sport watches with heart rate monitor and GPS.
These watches come packed with functions for tracking all kinds of workouts. Measure your heart rate with the optical sensor; use the accelerometer to count steps; and take swimming sessions up a notch with a gyroscope that detects strokes and turns. Not only that, sensors that detect orientation, altitude/atmospheric pressure, and temperature help you navigate through whatever you do.
You can even tap into the Polar smartwatch library to analyze workouts and post-sleep recovery. Whether running, cycling, or swimming, these watches are essential gear, fully equipped for any and every sport you love.
Real fitness and health should include environmental considerations. That’s why we’ve made the band from corn-based biomass plastics. Produced from renewable organic materials, biomass plastics are high-molecular, chemically or biologically synthesized materials that help reduce environmental impact and facilitate the shift to a circular economy.
Charge with either USB or solar, and you’ll stay on your game.
The new watch has an optical sensor to measure heart rate, as well as a compass, altitude/air pressure sensor, thermo sensor that measures temperature, and accelerometer and gyroscope to detect body movement. In addition, it has built-in GPS functionality to measure position, distance, and speed of movement, all of which track a variety of movements in real time during physical activity.
Optical heart rate sensor ：Uses LED light to measure changes in blood flow and track heart rate
Accelerometer ：Analyses movement to measure activity such as number of steps taken
Gyroscope ：Tracks swimming strokes and turns in the pool
Magnetic sensor, pressure sensor and thermo sensor ：Tracks compass bearing, altitude/air pressure, and temperature. Accurately detects changes outdoors and in other environments.
The built-in GPS antenna, carbon-reinforced resin case back, and thinner rechargeable battery make this watch smaller and lighter than ever. The inspiration for the shape and colour of watch components is taken from the dual-layer frame that is popular in sports gear design. Textured side buttons, a band with a wide range of motion, and other improved exterior design features deliver an even more comfortable fit and enhanced operability.
The bezel and band are made with the eco-friendly material known as biomass plastics. Using renewable organic resources such as corn helps reduce the ecological footprint. Supporting healthy lifestyles means protecting the natural environment in which we live, as well.
Included with Purchase
- Casio G-Shock GBDH2000-1A9
- G-Shock Outer Box
- G-Shock Inner Tin
- Instruction Module
- 1 Year Casio International Warranty Card
- Activities: Multi-sport (running, walking, biking, swimming, others); Calculate and display distance, speed, pace, and other information using GPS or accelerometer; auto/manual lap function; auto pause function
- Training Analysis: Cardio load status
- Activity Log Data: Up to 100 runs with up to 200 laps each, measurement time, distance, pace, running index, calories burned, energy source used, heart rate, maximum heart rate, cardio load, pitch, maximum pitch, stride, altitude gained, number of strokes, SWOLF
- Wrist Heart Rate Measurement (30～220 bpm): Heart rate, target heart rate setting, graphic heart rate zone indication, heart rate graph, maximum heart rate, minimum heart rate
- Sleep Measurement: Sleep recovery status (6 stages), sleep recovery stage display, sleep status (5 stages), sleep score display range (1 to 100, measurement unit: 1), autonomic nerve status (5 stages), ANS score range (-10 to +10, measurement unit: 0.1)
- Blood Oxygen Level Measurement*
- Breathing Exercise: Setting range (2 to 20 minutes in 1-minute increments), biofeedback, zone-specific time summary
- Step Count Measurement: 3-axis acceleration sensor, step count display range (0 to 99999 steps), step count reset: automatic reset at midnight every day
- Active Time Measurement: Special algorithm measures movement time using status analysis (walking, running, biking, undefined)
- Life Log: Step count, step count graph (week, month, 6 months), calories burned measurement, active time measurement
- Floor Elevation Measurement
- Step reminder
- Digital compass:
- Measurement range: 0° to 359°
- 16-direction display
- Auto level correction
- Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (or -2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
- Display range: -10,000 to 10,000 m (or -32,800 to 32,800 ft.)
- Measuring unit: 1 m (or 5 ft.)
- Measuring interval: 2 minutes/5 seconds
- Altitude differential measurement: -3,000 to 3,000 m (or -9,840 to 9,840 ft.)
- Altitude graph
- Barometric Pressure Measurement:
- Measuring range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (or 7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (or 7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Measuring unit: 1 hPa (or 0.05 inHg)
- Auto measurement interval: 2 hours
- Barometric pressure graph
- Barometric pressure change indicator
- Temperature Measurement:
- Measurement range: -10.0 to 60.0℃ (or 14.0 to 140.0℉)
- Display range: -10.0 to 60.0℃ (or 14.0 to 140.0℉)
- Display unit: 0.1℃ (0.2℉)
Smartphone Link feature
Mobile link (Automatic connection, wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
Apps – Casio Watches
- 38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
- *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- Moon datSunrise, sunset time display
- Sunrise time and sunset time for specific datea (moon age of the specific data, moon phase)
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59’59”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-second increments)
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Smart alarm (with snooze)
LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 5 seconds), afterglow
Light color – LED – White
Calendar – Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Mute feature – Button operation tone on/off
Energy saving feature
Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
Battery level indicator
Using activity functions (GPS, heart rate):
• HIGH RATE (continuous reception): Approx. 14 hours max.
• NORMAL (continuous reception): Approx. 16 hours max.
• LONG (intermittent reception): Approx. 19 hours max.
Using in watch mode with heart rate measurement OFF: Approx. 2 months
Using with power-saving function ON: Approx. 23 months
* Varies depending on usage environment; from full charge, without solar power.
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no GPS signal reception and mobile link function)
- Airplane mode
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping:
- Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
Sensor feature details
The blood oxygen level measurement function is not intended as a medical device for diagnosing specific diseases. It is intended for general health maintenance only.
Activity Modes to support Multiple Sports
The watch supports eight different activities, including running, biking, and swimming. Select an activity with the touch of a button to track and display a variety of measurements in real time.
Running, walking, trail running
Distance, speed, time, pace
Heart rate, calories burned, etc.
Distance, speed, time
Altitude, road gradient
Heart rate, calories burned, etc.
Open water swimming, pool swimming
Calories burned, etc.
Gym workouts, interval training
Heart rate, calories burned, etc.
Training and sleep analysis to check your results and improve effectiveness
The watch displays current performance and physical condition, based on analysis of various data measured by the watch, in an easy-to-understand format. Analysis utilises the POLAR® library, a database that is known for heart rate-focused training analysis. Train efficiently and effectively with scientifically supported, highly reliable analytical results.
Check how well your mind and body recover overnight from workouts and the other demands of the day.
*Nightly RechargeTM is a trademark owned by POLAR Electro Oy.
*This app and product are currently in development and specifications are not yet final.
Case size (L× W× H) 59.6 × 52.6 × 19.4 mm
Weight – 63g